Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring Break!

I'm out for a week on Spring Break. I'm so happy. I can take a break from college. :) I recently some Kpop posters that I ordered came in. Four of them came in last week and the other one came in yesterday.

This is the first one I ordered. I got it from Ebay. It's a G-Dragon Alive Poster! It's my very first Kpop item. It came in 13th of March
G-Dragon Alive Poster


The next posters I got were three Big Bang posters for one price. I'm a VIP as you can figure out lol. These posters came in on 14th of March. I got them from Ebay as well.
Big Bang Special Edition Still Alive Poster

Big Bang Best Music Video Collection 2006 - 2012 Poster

2012 Big Bang Alive Tour Poster

My next poster finally came in yesterday on the 18th of March. Once again this is from Ebay as well. This is the one I've been waiting for. Once again it is a G-Dragon poster. He's my ultimate bias. :D
G-Dragon Heartbreaker Poster

Now I have to wait until I get some more money to buy anything else from Ebay. Kpop makes me broke lol.  Here's a pic of all of my posters hanging on my wall in my room.


Well other than getting my Kpop posters, my Spring Break has been really good so far. I get to hang out with my new friend Ashley Thursday. We met over the internet because of K-CON. She lives right near me and we are finally meeting for the first time. So I'll blog about that after I hang out with her. 

With Love, Alexandrea



No comments:

Post a Comment