Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Update On Life

Hm... the last time I was on here, I talked about the things I want to talk about. 

I'll start with what I've done in the past week. Last Tuesday I went and got a third piercing in both my ears. I got my Cartilage pierced. Everyone I talked to told me it was going to hurt. I was shocked to find it didn't hurt at all. I didn't feel anything. I'm happy that I got it done. It looks super cute! :D

My new ear piercing! :D


Of course that's not all that happened to me. I finally got to order what I wanted on Ebay. I am a huge K-Pop fan. My love is Big Bang. Huge V.I.P. I ordered my first Kpop Item. I'm waiting for my G-Dragon poster to come in. Once I get it I will be putting up a picture of it. I can't wait! :D

Also I only have one week left until Spring Break. I am so ready for it. I need a break from some of my classes at College. My English teacher is having us do a research paper and I still haven't even put hardly a dent into it. I really need to get to work on it. 

So that's all for now. I'll try to be on here more.

With Love, Alexandrea!

No comments:

Post a Comment